Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cast off the bow line!


Well turns out we were asked to leave the dock at Penns before we were ready but hey,  I understand they have standards and we just don’t measure up.  Anyhow we are out in Fat Hogs on a mooring and enjoying a nice cool breeze.  We did however get invited out to Carol an Griffs boat “Be as you are II” for cocktails and snacks, they are as always gracious host and even named a cocktail after me and the Raindancer which we consumed at least 5 or 6. Randy is an easy guy to travel with and doesn’t need entertaining but he did ask if I could dance for him and lets just say I hope we never figure out this video upload thing.
 
 
 
Well, Cap'n Kevin went topside and left his laptop runnning...and I figured out how to upload the video.  Now, I just hope he can't figure out how to remove videos.  Randy
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I can only wonder what is on the private video...bongo rick is an animal. Good luck on your voyage
    You didn't tell us what your cocktail is made of...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ceres, Cranberry and Kiwi juice, club soda, vodka, twist of lime

    ReplyDelete