Friday, February 1, 2013


1-27 We have to be living right, dolphins two days in a row!  Of course Randy and I both are on deck with phones trying to video them and hang on at the same time.  Randy shoots like 8 vids and I shoot 6 or 7 and his phone apparently deletes them all because it tried to string them all together into one giant vid and faulted out deleting them all. Then all my videos just miss seeing any dolphins, oh well you will just have to trust us on this one it was a beautiful thing. 

(None of our videos came out.  This is similar to what it looked like.  We had higher swells and the dolphins were launching out of the swells for a little air time.)



Boat problems are always happing it’s just a matter of how bad and can you fix it. After trying to start the genset for a battery recharge it kept shutting down so I checked it out, no oil! It seems the oil filter unscrewed and dumped 6 quarts in the bilge, the bilge I might add I spent days hanging on my head cleaning and had smelling minty fresh.  Girls always like a sailor with a clean bilge but I can’t say that now. Anyhow trying to pour gallon jugs of oil in a boat in 6-8 ft seas is lots of fun, but hey that’s why we’re here……..

No comments:

Post a Comment