Wednesday, February 6, 2013

 Well good morning world, updating our adventures. Not to exciting, we went to Port Louis to the regatta after party and had a few coldy's and looked at how the rich yachties live.  Check out this Cat, she was so big and the rig so tall she had red aircraft lights on her mast head. The days are filled with sanding sanding sanding 10-12 hours a day, but don't feel sorry for me I do stop an have a few coldy's during the day and the views are spectacular.  I really do believe what they say that cruising is just working on boats in really nice places.  Randy took care of the laundry which cost 15 EC per load and you hang to dry.  Later I stepped on a pop top and cut my heal had to cruise on back home, fortunately Randy my on staff ships surgeon was able to close it up and the rum dulled the pain.
Taping then sanding, all day......



Way cool Ray drinkin his Fav



Stepped on a pop top cut my heal had to cruise on back home!
 
 Caribbean Guard dogs! Coco an Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment