Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dominica




I spent the morning cleaning and organizing the Raindancer she was kind of a bachelor mess I suppose.  I took a walk downtown to see the sites and get a few things. One item which is really handy is a six foot extension USB cable, now I can tie my antenna high in the rigging and hijack service much better.  The open markets are wonderful and veggies are cheap, a huge pod of bananas was 80 cents US.  I got new neighbors today as you can see in the picture, so far I have not seen anyone or even a tender go ashore, maybe I should go say hi and see if they need a ride in. I went to the Drop Anchor bar and made new German friends and we all shared some coldy’s, well maybe a lot of coldy’s. I am going diving with one of them in the morning I can’t remember his name Yans’ maybe,  and then Friday for my birthday I am going to the falls up in the rain forest to see Moses the Rasta and eat at his Rastarant to celebrate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment